DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE, LIVESTOCK, FISHERIES AND COOPERATIVES
18. Co-Operative Auditor II Job Group J (1 Post)
Duties and Responsibilities
• Examining vouchers, cash books, ledgers and confirming the accuracy of the transactions.
• Auditing annual accounts.
• Undertaking audit inspections of cooperative societies.
• Verifying statement of accounts and reporting the findings to immediate supervisor.
• Undertaking specific audit assignments under the overall direction of a team leader
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:-
• Degree in Commerce, Economics or Business Administration from a recognized institution;
• CPA part III or Certified Internal Auditors (CIA) part III;
• Certificate in Computer applications from a recognized institution (added advantage).
• At least one (1) year experience in a comparable and relevant position
All applicants Must fulfill Chapter six of the constitution requirement
Salary Scale: The salary, allowances and other benefits attached to these positions will be as determined by the Salaries and Remuneration Commission and other recognized CBAs as applicable.
Terms of Service: All the above posts shall be on a three (3) year contract term renewable based on satisfactory performance.
“Vihiga County is an Equal opportunity employer”
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their application with copies of their National Identity/passport, Academic & Professional certificates to the undersigned.
Key responsibilities and job specifications for the above positions are available on the official County websites www.vihiga.go.ke.
All application from interested and qualified candidates should be submitted on or before 26th day of October 2020
Please note that ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
SECRETARY/CEO VIHIGA COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
P.O BOX 880-50300