Employer: A GROWING FINANCIAL LENDING COMPANY
Ref No: SGK-C/LO-09-2021
Job Category: SUPERVISORY
Town: MERU COUNTY
• Diploma or degree in banking or other related field.
• Must be familiar with credit lending procedures.
• Must be willing to work in Meru county where the job is available.
• At least 2 years hands on working experience as a credit/loans officer in a micro-finance company or banking institutions.
Salary: KSHS. 45,000 - 55,000
• Credit/loan officer will be in charge of the branch outlets and will report to the company directors.
• Marketing the company products.
• Issuing loans and doing loans collection (recovery) handling customer service and public relations.
• Analyzing applicant’s financial status, credit and property evaluation to determine feasibility of granting loans.
• Reviewing loan agreements to fit within company policy in generating loans reports e.g. loans issued, performing & non-performing loans, defaulters, recoveries, etc.