Bachelor's degree in communication, Business Management related fields and 3 years of experience in a customer-facing role, such as Customer Success, Customer Support or Account Management
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
HomeBiogas is a world leader in developing groundbreaking, simple-to-use biogas systems. We enable farmers with 3 or more cows to turn their cow dung into clean cooking gas and organic. fertilizer. We are currently operational in the greater Mt. Kenya region; namely Kiambu, Muranga, Meru, Kirinyaga, Embu and Nyeri.
We are currently seeking a customer-centric, energetic, and highly motivated individual to join our Customer Success Team. The Customer Success Representative (CSMR) is responsible for cultivating and maintaining strong relationships within assigned accounts ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction and recognition of ROI, leading to strong renewals and growth opportunities. The CSR works closely with our customers alongside Sales, Product Management and Finance teams to ensure our services are delivered successfully.
• Build relationships with assigned customers, help them with issues, and continually delight them with a positive, customer-centric attitude.
• Provide proactive strategy with their assigned customer accounts.
• Work with customers to ensure they are leveraging effectively and finding value in our services.
• Become an expert and educate customers on the use and benefits of our products.
• Work closely with Sales and technical teams to ensure an exceptional customer experience and take care of any customer issues.
• Be a customer advocate while capturing customer feedback and reporting requests to Product Management and Development
• Efficiently manage time to focus on essential activities to ensure customer satisfaction, account renewal, and account growth
• Develop and share best practices with team members to continually improve the quality, effectiveness, and efficiency of our processes.
• Maintain a revenue base by managing account retention and renewal.
• Drive upgrade revenue through increased product adoption and increased usage
• Bachelor's degree in communication, Business Management related fields and 3 years of experience in a customer-facing role, such as Customer Success, Customer Support or Account Management
• Possess strong phone, written and verbal communication skills with excellent presentation skills.
• Confident, high energy, self-motivated and a true team player
• Demonstrated ability and desire to work and excel in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent multitasking and project management skills
• Ability to understand and articulate feedback from and to customers.
• Must possess a proven understanding of CRM’s and prior experience in data analysis is preferred.
• Well-organized, with a high attention to detail and ability to prioritize.
• Experience with Salesforce a plus
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.