Education Officer II
Research, Teaching & Training
Minimum relevant work experience of five (5) years from a reputable organisation. Bachelor’s degree in Arts, Communications, Economics, Political Science, Law, Education, Public Administration, Finance, ICT, Procurement or an equivalent qualification from a recognised institution
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
Duties and Responsibilities
- Initiating the design, development and implementation of anti-corruption, ethics and integrity educational programmes in public, private and civil society;
- Designing, developing and disseminating anti-corruption, ethics and integrity educational and other publicity materials throughout the country;
- Planning, budgeting and facilitating a range of public outreach programmes to ensure achievement of the departmental strategy;
- Developing work plans and outlines that structure the work of the department;
- Developing liaison and networks with educational institutions in the promotion of ethics, integrity and anti-corruption programmes;
- Planning and conducting training programmes for education stakeholders;
- Facilitating governance training at a range of levels in public, private and civil society to ensure inclusion from all the sectors;
- Offering creativity and innovation in the design and production of Commission’s Information Education and Communication materials with a focus towards incorporating anti-corruption, ethics and integrity messages with artistic illustrations;
- Developing liaison with graphic designers, illustrators, editors and printers to ensure that Information Education and Communication materials meet the highest standards and expectations;
- Review IEC materials in consultation with supervisor and other relevant stakeholders to ensure their effectiveness and efficacy as tools for anti-corruption public education;
- Facilitating capacity building training for public and state officers in line with requirements of performance contracting;
- Preparing periodic activity and programme reports.
Requirements for Appointment
For appointment as an Education Officer II, a person must possess the following qualifications:
- Minimum relevant work experience of five (5) years from a reputable organisation;
- Bachelor’s degree in Arts, Communications, Economics, Political Science, Law, Education, Public Administration, Finance, ICT, Procurement or an equivalent qualification from a recognised institution;
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (K.C.S.E.) minimum mean grade of C+ or its equivalent from a recognised institution;
- Certificate in computer application skills;
- Demonstrated integrity and professional competence as reflected in work performance and results.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured