Employee Health and Safety Manager
Health & Safety
University qualification in a relevant discipline including environmental health & Safety management, security management, risk management, or relevant professional qualifications.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
Join an exciting organization that is operating across markets in Africa. Help us grow and operate safely by ensuring compliance with employee health and safety (EHS) laws and best practices across all M-KOPA markets and facilities.
- You will ensure compliance with EHS laws, regulations, best practices, and internal procedures across all M-KOPA entities.
- You will develop and implement embed health and safety policies.
- You will champion EHS activities and standards and support M-KOPA to achieve high safety standards across all markets.
- You will partner with the company and leadership and serve as a subject matter expert (SME) regarding the interpretation of local EHS regulations aligning corporate, regional, and local EHS goals and strategies.
- You will manage EHS goals to track progress and advise M-KOPA management on new health and safety risks and develop and implement mitigating plans
- You will manage EHS investor compliance obligations.
- You will coordinate M-KOPA's employee-led health and safety committees;
- You will lead EHS audits and inspections developing corrective and preventative action plans
- You will conduct periodic reviews and audits (both internally and externally) and implement findings
- You will conduct EHS training programs
- You will develop an EHS budget across all markets
- You will submit EHS reports
Experience/ Skills & Competencies/ Education Required
- University qualification in a relevant discipline including environmental health & Safety management, security management, risk management, or relevant professional qualifications.
- Recognized EHS Certifications and in-depth knowledge of EHS law, guidelines, and international best practices.
- At least five years' experience as an EHS professional, with managerial experience.
- Experience performing and overseeing EHS audits, and action plans and maintaining an EHS action and reporting system.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured