Train local farmers in agribusiness
- Minimum Qualification: Diploma
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 1 year
• Diploma in general agriculture
• Training in agribusiness
• A course in business plan
• Keen eye on details
• Train local farmers in agribusiness
• Proposal/ business plan writing
• Record keeping on SME data
• Evaluation of business growth
• Identify market opportunities
• Work with county agriculture departments in sensitization of farmers.
• Work with cooperative society in identifying those business that needs to be assisted.
• Assist cottage industries handling agri-food produce and those of value addition niche.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.