Equity Trader/Financial Analyst
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
Reporting to the Senior Trader, this is a key business growth position focusing on both trading and business development.
• This is a key role within Old Mutual Securities and hence looking for a strategic and astute implementer with the following specifications:
• A Bachelors degree in business, finance, economics, actuarial science, computer science or equivalent
• 5 years relevant industry experience within equity sales & trading preferred.
• Possess thorough knowledge of financial markets, equity operations, trading strategies, settlements, etc.
• Proven ability to make real time trading decisions weighing complex circumstances under considerable time pressure
• Has an established and strong book of business with solid buy-side relationships
• Self-motivated, disciplined, assertive and able to work independently in a fast paced, competitive environment
• Strong interpersonal, communication & presentation skills
• Must possess the highest level of integrity, strong analytical skills and critical thinking skills
• A team player able to work cohesively with management, customers and staff
• Proficient computer skills using electronic trading systems platforms and Microsoft Office
• This positions focus is to achieve the set business targets. The main responsibilities include:
• Identify, develop and cultivate new client relationships with institutional investors.
• Manage current institutional client relationships by frequently calling and visiting clients
• Provide written updates on the business, sales, leads, etc..
• Sourcing of block trades from and for institutional clients
• Monitor market information and stock price movements and provide viable solutions to client needs
• Efficiently troubleshoot issues with the trading unit and be proactive in their resolution
• Communicate all relevant and critical information to management in a timely manner
• All other duties as assigned by management.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured