We are sourcing for a Food Production Operator with electrical engineering background.
- Minimum Qualification:Certificate
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
Duties and Responsibilities
75% of the role (Food Production Operator)
• Monitor the production line.
• Carry out checks of production plant equipment.
• Follow production schedule.
• Lift heavy weights.
• Disassemble equipment using hand tools in order to clean equipment and to perform regular operational maintenance.
• Monitor ingredient storage and administer ingredients in food production.
• Support management of raw materials.
• Apply requirements concerning manufacturing of food and beverage. Apply HACCP.
25% of the role (Electrical Engineering)
• Inspecting and troubleshooting electrical issues.
• Repairing equipment, electrical wiring and fixtures.
• Performing general electrical maintenance.
• Construct and fabricate parts, using hand tools and specifications
You will be expected these and any other roles assigned to you.
• Relevant certificate from a tertiary institute.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Preferably 30 years and below.
• Be confident and highly motivated.
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
Kindly quote the expected salary in your application. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured