Fraud Prevention Associate
Quality Control & Assurance
Bachelor’s Degree in Law, Psychology, Forensics, or Criminology is required.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:3 years
Our client who is in the high-tech space offering global technical services is looking for a Fraud Prevention Associate to join their vibrant team in Nairobi.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Proactively search and identify fraudulent activities and take the required mitigation measures to prevent fraudulent activities.
- Investigate and resolve user payment transactions within the stipulated rules to increase revenues and prevent potential losses.
- Quality checks, reviews, and evaluates user accounts for potential red alerts
- Review and moderate the accounts of new and existing users based on the set-out criteria and standards
- Reviews potential document variances and identifies true discrepancies
- Determine and analyze existing fraud trends and recommend measures to mitigate and manage potential risks
- Receives and responds to inquiries and complaints from the agents regarding payments
- Provides periodic and ad hoc reporting, referring complex inquiries to higher level personnel
- Analyzes and reconciles simple to moderately complex discrepancies, which require the collection and review of user histories to locate errors
- Track, review, and verify users against the organization’s set out standards
- Follow pre-defined sets of rules that the organization has set to protect its users and maintain their reputation and while ensuring legal compliance.
- Various support tasks assigned as shall be assigned
EDUCATION/KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law, Psychology, Forensics, or Criminology is required.
- Experience:(3-5) years’ work experience as an investigator or fraud examiner in banking insurance or other related filed is must.
COMPETENCY AND TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Excellent communication (oral/writing) and presentation skills
- Excellent communication, creative, organizational, and decision-making skills.
- Self-driven, results-oriented, and positive team player.
- Ability to thrive in a multitasking environment and can adjust priorities on the fly.
- Ability to respond promptly and prioritize workload effectively based on the needs of customers.
- Keen attention to detail and effective time management skills
- Eager to learn, adapt and collaborate at all levels.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured