Employment Type: Full Time
Job Level: Mid-level
Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
In general, the Lecturer will be tasked with the Preparation, Research and Planning of Course Work Material; Ensuring the Coursework Material is availed to students and that CATs, assignments are administered on time; Ensuring the syllabus is covered within scheduled timelines; for both physical and online classes. They will also be assisting with the preparation and Administration of NITA training sessions.
MUST have experience teaching a combination of the following areas:
• Advanced Financial Reporting.
• Audit & Assurance.
• Financial Reporting.
• Business Mathematics.
• Financial Institutions & Markets.
• Portfolio Management.
• Equity Investment Analysis.
• Regulations of Financial Markets.
• Corporate Finance.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
• MUST have 2-3yrs experience as a lecturer in a TVET (Technical and Vocational Education and Training) institute or a Private Business college.
• Degree in a BUSINESS related course (working towards a Master’s Degree an added advantage)
• KASNEB /CIFA qualification is a MUST
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to develop and establish solid and trustworthy relationships.
• Excellent analytical skills, logical approach to complex matters and ability of strategic thinking and planning.