The Head Maintenance, is responsible for supporting, supervising, scheduling maintenance within the estate. While making sure the overall corrective and preventive maintenance is completed.
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 7 years
- Maintains all factory and estate buildings, roads and equipment in a good and neat condition.
- Ensures that effective and concise preventative maintenance schedules are followed.
- Efficiently communicates overall repair and maintenance status.
- Maintains all the fire-life-safety equipment in first class order.
- Ensures all maintenance team members are exposed to internal and external training on an on-going basis Ensures regular training is given to the maintenance team members under his direct supervision.
- Ensures effective inter-departmental communication and good relations between the engineering team members and members of fellow departments within the estate.
- Prepares and follow through on any projects as outlined.
- Ensures all maintenance team members are permanently well groomed and in PPE.
- Prepares purchase requisitions and submits to the Procurement Manager.
- Supervises maintenance operations whilst ensuring compliance with all engineering policies, procedures & company standards.
- Regularly inspects all building areas and take any necessary corrective or preventive actions.
- Conducts oneself in a professional manner at all times to reflect the high standards of STCs and encourage maintenance staff to do the same.
- Maintains a good working relationship with other employees, providing instruction and encouragement as needed.
- Ensures a clean, neat and organized working area.
- Performs to any other tasks or projects as assigned by management.
- Be on call (alternatively with any other engineering members) after normal working hours and coordinate tradespersons after hours if needed.
- Attends meetings and training sessions as required.
- Design, plan, prepare bill of quantities, schedule and supervise new works / renovations and maintenance of existing structures to the required standards.
- Prepare annual budgets.
- Prepare monthly reports.
- Accomplishes a set of administrative duties such as leading and attending meetings, writing reports and other specific duties related to the job function.
- Additional responsibilities and tasks can be added at any time according to the needs of the company.
- BSc Civil Engineering/ Degree in Construction Management.
- Minimum 7 years in building or plant maintenance, in a similar position.
- Knowledge and experience in plumbing, electrical and civil works.
- Ability to lead and motivate a team of multi-skilled technicians.
- Ability to prepare BOQs.
- Ability to prepare civil works drawings
- Good organizational work planning and reporting skills.
- Good basic computer skills in software office (word, Excel, Power Point).
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to lead and teach a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in technology and equipment used in environmental inspections
- Strong sense of initiative
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.