A leading Technical college is currently recruiting the position of Hospitality Management Lecturer.
1. Hospitality Management Lecturer Two (2) positions
Experience: 2yrs teaching
• Degree in Hospitality Management from a recognized university, or KNEC Diploma in Food & Beverage management. Those with KTTC qualifications will have an added advantage.
• Carry out research and prepare up-to-date learning materials.
• Prepare course outlines for all the units allocated and issue to students within the first week of the semester.
• Teach the units allocated by the Head of Department and as reviewed from time to time.
• Evaluate the outcomes of individual learning through formal assessments or informal methods and ensuring feedback is given.
• Ensure the subject course outline is sufficiently covered within the stipulated time period
• Administer/ Supervise related practical lessons.
• Participate in the development, administration and marking of exams and other assessments
• Prepare and present all the professional documents as required by the academic policy.
• Participate in extra-curricular activities organized by the college.