Reporting to: HR Manager and COO
Nationality: Kenyan Citizen
Age Group: 25-35
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources
- Minimum of 3-4 years working in a similar profile.
- Should be able to work independently without supervision
- Full working knowledge of local Labour laws and statutory regulations
- Good communication skills and proficiency in MS Office applications.
Role and Responsibilities
- He / She would be responsible for all HR & Administration related matters to ensure smooth running of the office and support employees and will contribute to driving sustainable growth of the company.
Salary Budget: Reasonable, depending on candidate’s background and experience,
Benefits: As per company policy.