- Professional qualification in Insurance like Certificate of Proficiency (COP) in Insurance or partial or full Insurance Diploma will be an added advantage.
- Relevant experience in Insurance without any academic papers will also be considered.
- Experience in using Microsoft office particularly Word & Excel is a Must.
- Should also be good in sending emails, emails with attachments, scanning documents & phone etiquette.
- Form four certificate or "O" Level a must. No degree certificate required.
- A driving license is also good but not a must but should be willing to learn driving sponsored by the Company.
- Ready to reside in Ruaka Town.
- Work will involve working over weekends & in the evenings. Be ready to keep records & give daily, weekly & monthly reports to Supervisor.
- The person should be ready to work with minimal supervision.
- Being a Personal Assistant not all work will be Insurance related. Some work will be administrative.
- A company phone with limited monthly credit will be provided and own office with WIFI and laptop.
- The Company will also offer Insurance & management related training plus on job coaching & training after successful probation period and proving oneself on the Job.
- Bus fare for running office errands will also be provided.