An LLB degree from a recognized university. Current practicing certificate.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
A medium sized law firm with Headquarters in Nairobi is seeking to recruit a Litigation Advocate to begin immediately.
Desired Qualifications & Skills
• An LLB degree from a recognized university.
• Current practicing certificate.
• Minimum of 3 years’ post admission experience in a busy office, handling litigation
• Ability to draft proper pleadings.
• Good communication, research, and analytical skills.
• Proactive and self-motivated.
• Team player with leadership skills.
• Work independently with minimum supervision.
• Diligent and responsible.
Make applications via the apply now button
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured