At Beiersdorf, we want to help people feel good about their skin â and our commitment goes far beyond caring for skin. For years, we have developed innovative skin and body care products for well-known brands such as NIVEA, Eucerin, La Prairie, Hansaplast, and Labello. We act according to our purpose, WE CARE BEYOND SKIN, and take responsibility for our consumers, our employees, the environment and society.
Behind every brand, every product and every accomplishment are our more than 20, employees. It is for them that we live a culture of inclusion, respect and trust that is strongly aligned with our values CARE, COURAGE, SIMPLICITY and TRUST. We embrace diversity by valuing the uniqueness of each individual and being committed to equal opportunities for all.
Support the business steering of NIVEA Brand categories for SSA (Management Unit: Southern Africa & Central East West Africa) countries on topline, profitability, and marketing investments by bringing relevant insights promptly to the table to have meaningful discussions, right decisions, and actionable outcomes. Perform marketing controlling activities i.e., forecast, planning, analyzing, create standardization and digitalization across SSA with regards to processes, templates, reports, and dashboards used for business partnering with marketing teams.
- Be the key contact person for MU Central East West Africa marketing director and SSA marketing teams on NIVEA categories and marketing controlling topics.
- Provide data consolidation, analyses, simulations, and insights to the NIVEA Marketing Controlling Manager â SSA and marketing teams.
- Actively steer the financial performance and defined KPIs for SSA with the marketing teams providing an objective viewpoint on the business situation, highlighting deviations, and initiating countermeasures.
- Work jointly with marketing directors and marketing teams for innovation business case, identifying white space entry and other business opportunities and support with business cases or investment evaluations, and other marketing-related processes
- Steer NIVEA Category SOI (NGS-MII) as well as gap analysis YTD vs. Plan/Forecast and previous years.
- Prepare monthly category business reviews (Net Sales, Gross Margin, Sales & Margin Driver) with focus on YTD & YTG performance vs Forecast.
- Performance category analysis to identify risks and opportunities.
- Ensure data quality in BASE, marketing budget tracking tool, and use it as a single source of marketing budget steering.
- Support NIVEA Marketing Controlling Manager - SSA on the marketing budget steering by preparing a monthly marketing budget tracking.
- Ensure the hygiene of the marketing budget booking, including but not limited to reclassify the wrong booking and educate the demand owners.
Budgeting and forecasting
- Support the planning process for launch/relaunch and marketing budgets for SSA.
- Create transparency in planning process with regards to:
- Media investments
- Non-working media investments
- Customer marketing spends.
- Ensure the data quality in marketing budget tracking tool e.g., GLs, cost centers and internal orders, and use it as a bottom-up for marketing budget planning and submission.
- Input all submissions required from marketing controlling unit e.g., key new product initiative (Net Sales, Gross Margin, Marketing Budget), relaunches, marketing budget plan or any others required in the system (TM1) and prepare assigned PPT and Excel submissions.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.