About ‘The learning hub school’
The learning Hub is a private school located in malindi Kilifi County in Kenya. Our Mission is to develop the intellect and character of each learner by providing the opportunity for an outstanding education with a global perspective.
The learning hub school is looking for a creative, highly skilled, passionate, outstanding and hardworking teacher. Do you want to move your career forward in a friendly school with curious students and support from an experienced team?
• Presenting consistent and individual group lessons to the students and supporting each child.
• Documenting child progress and informing administration and parents
• Preparing long term plans for teaching
• Preparing lesson plan and implementing it in class and out of class.
• Provide best academic, teaching and learning opportunities for each student in their classes.
• The ability to support the schools vision, mission and values.
• Assisting and participating in school functions
• Maintaining student records, reports, evaluation and portfolios
• Should have a minimum of 3 years teaching experience.
• Possess a p1 certificate and a bachelor’s degree in education or diploma.
• Should be registered by TSC
• Computer literate
• Must be conversant with CBC
• Must be able to teach all subjects in primary section
• Having knowledge on international system is an added advantage.