We are looking for a skilled and versatile IT person who has strong python programming skills, understands object-oriented programming, can project manage and coordinate programming projects, can also administer local office networks and systems, and provide basic IT support to local office staff.
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 5 years
Our company is a small 6-person entity that is currently implementing Odoo ERP system. We have already implemented some of the standard Odoo modules over the last 1 year. We are now at the stage of developing/acquiring custom modules in Odoo. We are looking for an experienced IT person who can take ownership of this process.
The work will include doing some moderately difficult programming yourself. For more complex Odoo developments, you will be required to take ownership and lead in the process of hiring and managing 3rd party developers. You will be required to own and manage the program development life cycle in coordination with the 3rd party developers, to ensure they deliver good quality, well-structured code. You will be reviewing, testing, and providing feedback on the code to developers, as well as ensuring the code is clean, organized and well documented. The code will be developed, tested, and maintained on GitHub and Odoo.sh, so the ability to use/learn these systems is critical to your success.
You will be required to take ownership of implementation of acquired and newly developed systems, as well as administer them as they are acquired/developed. This includes developing and maintaining system documentation and user training manuals as well as conducting staff training.
These duties should take up to 90% of your time.
You are also required to administrator local office systems including new employee laptop setup, office365, G-Suite, company websites, Unifi office network and Odoo ERP system. These are basic systems that have already been implemented, so it is expected that administering and maintaining them, as well as providing occasional basic IT support to office staff will take up no more than 10% of your time.
1. Python programming.
3. Knowledge of PostgreSQL or any other relational database and SQL.
4. CSS programming.
5. Ability to create reports in Microsoft Power BI or any other BI Reporting tool.
6. A good understanding of Object-Oriented Programming.
7. Ability to manage IT development in GitHub.
8. Ability to manage IT development in Odoo.sh.
9. Ability to set up python or Odoo websites.
10. A good understanding of IT Project management and program development life cycle
11. Ability to create and maintain IT project documentation.
12. Experience in Odoo ERP Development is a plus.
Programming, Project Management and System Implementation Duties
2. Project manage development teams and programming projects.
3. Implement newly developed or acquired systems.
4. Implement developed Odoo custom systems.
5. Implement a food menu system.
6. Implement an electronic medical administration records system.
1. Administer Office systems including G-suite, office365, company websites, etc.
2. Administer Unifi office network system.
3. Administer Odoo ERP system.
4. Administer newly developed or acquired systems.
5. Provide IT support services to local office staff.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.