Wu Yi (Kenya) Plaza Management Limited
Estate Agents & Property Management
You support the acquisition process for development finance projects, including the identification of consulting opportunities in the business Startup/innovation space, preparation of expressions of interest and technical proposals, expert recruitment, and other related activities
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
Job Title: Property Manager
Reporting to: Director
Location: Along Galana Road, Kilimani,Nairobi - You will be based at the company offce that is in the apartment complex
Type of Employment: Full-time, Weekdays and half-day on Saturdays
Remuneration: Ksh 80,000 Gross (Negotiable) + Disbursements where necessary + Statutory deductions
About the Company:
Our Client owns an apartment complex in Kilimani
We are seeking an experienced Property Manager to oversee the day-to-day operations of the Wu Yi Plaza in Nairobi, Kenya. The successful candidate will report to the board of directors and be responsible for ensuring the smooth and effcient running of the property, managing the maintenance and repairs, and ensuring high levels of tenant satisfaction. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in property management and a strong understanding of local regulations and laws related to property management.
● Manage the overall maintenance and repair of the property, including the grounds, buildings, and equipment.
● Develop and implement policies and procedures for the effcient running of the property.
● Coordinate with contractors, vendors, and service providers to ensure timely completion of repairs and maintenance.
● Ensure that all tenant complaints and issues are addressed promptly and resolved to their satisfaction.
● Manage tenant leases and rent collections, including rent reviews, lease renewals, and evictions and to make recommendations to the Board on the same.
● Develop and maintain relationships with tenants, community organizations, and government agencies.
● Prepare monthly and annual fnancial reports for the board of directors.
● Maintain accurate records and fles related to the property, including tenant information, lease agreements, staff fles and maintenance logs.
● Maintain and prepare all accounting records and avail these as needed or requested by the board of directors and/or for audit purposes.
● Keep in safe custody all records, licenses and documents of the Company.
● Manage and assign responsibilities to the staff of Wu Yi Plaza.
Acceptable Standards of Performance:
● Ensure the property is maintained to the highest standards of cleanliness, repair and safety.
● Maintain a high level of tenant satisfaction, responding promptly to complaints and concerns.
● Meet fnancial targets for the property including, forecasting, budgeting, service charge, water and rent collections and accounting for operating expenses.
● Maintain accurate and up-to-date records and fles.
● Ensure effcient and timely delivery of services by the staff and contracted service providers.
● Comply with all local regulations and laws related to property management.
● Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration (Accounting), Real Estate Management, or related feld.
● Must have at least 5 years of experience in property management.
● Strong understanding of accounting practices, fnancial record keeping and reporting.
● Previous experience in supporting audit processes.
● Strong understanding of local regulations and laws related to property management.
● Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
● Strong organizational and time management skills.
● Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
● Profcient in Microsoft Offce Suite, QuickBooks and other relevant packages.
● Ability to meet multiple deadlines and pay attention to detail in delivery of tasks.
Nice-To-Have / Added Advantage
● CPA education or CPA K
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured