We are looking for organized, well-driven marketing and sales executives to assist in the advertising and selling of our company’s services and to create competitive advantages for our company in the market industry.
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 5 years
• Attract new business by demonstrating in-depth understanding of digital marketing, leveraging multiple traditional and digital channels to increase brand awareness.
• Promote the company's brand, both internally and externally, through effective communication and messaging, ensuring consistency across all channels.
• Provide sales and marketing strategies and direction for various business units, including Ecommerce, Fulfillment, Freight (Customs Clearance/Imports/Exports/Warehousing), and
Local Deliveries, ensuring alignment with the company's overall goals and objectives.
• Report, analyse and track the success of marketing initiatives and identify areas of improvement to optimize business growth.
• Follow up on all sales leads, ensuring they are answered, and immediate action is taken.
• Handle all routing orders promptly and ensure they are presented to the customer immediately.
• Ensure all RFQ (request for quotation), bids and tenders are replied to within the time specified.
• Update the selling tariff to ensure margins are protected as instructed.
Perform any special duties or projects as assigned by the management.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.