We are looking for a Sales and Distribution Manager whose main role will be to establish the strategy, infrastructure & processes aimed at delivering commercial results and maintain alignment with the overall company growth plan and objectives,
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 7 years
SALES & DISTRIBUTION MANAGER PROFILE
SALARY: 100,000 Negotiable
- Forecast and implement the company annual Net Sales Value (NSV) plan for all brands categories.
- Oversee all sales and distribution operative functions.
- Oversee development and implementation of all sales strategies.
- Set targets in line with the annual plan and ensure achievement of targets at resource level.
- Budget setting in line with the Annual Forecast Plan.
- Team management: take part in recruitment, training and development and overall management of sales team
- Stakeholder management: -develop and maintain relationship with key stakeholders.
- Plan for monthly business review of annual plans
- Evaluating market trends and behavior to be able to counteract any anticipated changes.
- Sales Team management: ensure JP adherence, cross selling,
- Enforce utilization of sales platform across the business in execution of the sales process (selling, receipting and reconciliation).
- Plan and execute a comprehensive succession plan for the role
- Develop a talent pipeline for middle level management in line with future business needs
- Identify and run sales team motivation activities.
JOB KNOWLEDGE/ SKILLS/ EXPERIENCE
- University Degree in Business Administration/Management with a major in Marketing, or a degree in Business Administration/ Social Sciences or any related degree. Added advantage -Postgraduate degree
- At least 7 years of experience in FMCG as a Sales Manager
- Financial Acumen
- Strategic thinker
- Digital marketing skills
- Creative and innovative
- Supply chain appreciation
- Agile and flexible
- Strong negotiating skills
- Reporting skills
- Analytical knowledge
- Strong proficiency in the use of IT
- Good knowledge of the existing legal environment and legislation
- Pleasant and outgoing personality with empathy and resilience
- Ability to maintain confidentiality across the board
Note: - Indicate the position applying by 16th Feb 2024.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted soon for an interview.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.