Some of the qualifications we look for include excellent communication and interpersonal skills, the ability to work independently and in a team, and sales and marketing experience. We also value creativity, innovation and a willingness to learn and adapt. If this sounds like something you might be interested in, please let me know. I'd be happy t
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Sales: Actively interact with customers to understand their needs and recommend products that best meet those needs. Meet or exceed sales goals and quotas.
- Product Knowledge: Stay up to date on the latest product information, including new products, features and benefits. Ability to answer customer questions and provide accurate information.
- Inventory Maintenance: Assists in keeping the store organized and attractive. Replenish and organize products on shelves and keep store tidy.
- Upsell: Identify opportunities to upsell or cross-sell products to maximize sales and enhance your customers’ shopping experience.
- Previous retail or sales experience preferred but not required.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have a friendly and approachable demeanor.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Willing to learn about our products and stay abreast of industry trends.
- Competitive salary
- Training and development opportunities
- Friendly and supportive work environment
- Career development opportunities
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.