Proven experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role (at least Two Years)
- Minimum Qualification: Unspecified
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
CintelCore Limited is seeking highly motivated, trustworthy and dynamic Sales Partners to join our team. As a Sales Partner, you will be responsible for promoting and selling our advanced Visitor Management System. Your primary focus will be on acquiring new clients, building lasting relationships, and concurring new markets. We are offering very generous commission structure for every sale closed. The more sales you make in a month, the more you earn. We shall offer training and shall equip you with the necessary information and materials to ensure that you get the best results. For the best performing sales partners, there will be a possibility of advancing an exciting career for those who show leadership and dedication to the assignment and core values of the organization.
• Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
• Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and field sales
• Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
• Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
• Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections in conjunction with out internal sales team
• Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
• Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
• Proven experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role (at least Two Years)
• Proficiency in English
• Thorough understanding of sales and negotiating techniques
• Fast learner and passion for sales
• Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
• Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.