TO WHOM RESPONSIBLE: DIRECTOR
• To be responsible for the education and welfare of the School.
• To share in the corporate responsibility for the wellbeing and discipline of pupils and to carry out the professional duties.
• Always having due regards to the requirements of the foundation stage curriculum, the schools aim, objectives and schemes of work and any other policies of the board.
• To take an active lead in curriculum planning, classroom organization and staff motivation
• To assist and liaise closely with the administrator in managing the school
• Organize staff meetings
• Discipline, Health and Safety in School
• Teaching Duties
• Assessments and Reports
• Organization of Pastoral function
• Checking and following the updates of lesson plans, Schemes of work and records of work.
• Drawing weekly duty rosters
MUST be CBC conversant
To undertake any other additional tasks as may be reasonably required by the administration.
• The candidate must be
• A P1 holder, or ECDE Diploma with administrative skills
• May have worked in a rather competitive environment
• Computer Literate
• Must have handled Lower Primary classes.
• TSC Registered