Influx builds full-service customer support teams that can flex and scale monthly. We enable companies of all sizes to deliver consistent and high-quality service 24/7.
We're looking for talented and experienced Ruby engineers to join our growing team in Kenya. This is primarily a back-end role using Ruby on Rails and Postgres with infrastructure hosted on Heroku and AWS.
Since the team is growing, there will be enormous opportunities for learning, personal growth, and taking on more responsibility as the team continues to expand.
Our engineering team is currently based in Melbourne, Australia. We’re open to flexible hours so long as there is overlap between our time zones.
What we’re looking for
- Experience with our technical stack: Ruby, Rails, Postgres
- Someone that is curious, collaborative, and ready to take ownership and responsibility.
- Comfortable being part of a small, autonomous, and distributed team.
- Top-notch communication skills are essential.
- Eager to learn and grow.
- Having 2 years experience in leadership/managing people is preferable
What we offer:
- You’ll be working from home (or from any place that has good internet connection but home is relatively the safest place during the current situation!)
- Experience working with a professional international team creating a high-growth company
- Open communication and healthy debates are part of our culture