Effectively teach of the respective subjects
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
A reputable private school in Nairobi which runs both Kenyan and the British National Curricular seeks to hire four teaching staffs as herein captured;
1. Kiswahili and Geography;
2. ICT with Mathematics option or ICT with physics option;
3. Cambridge Curriculum Music teacher;
4. Physical Health Education Instructor.
• A holder of Bachelor of education Arts (BEDA) with Kiswahili and geography for the first opportunity, a holder of Bachelor of Education Science (BEDS) for the second position; ICT with mathematics option or ICT with physics option, a holder of Bachelor degree in Music Education for the third position and a bachelor degree worth PHE and another teaching subject; from a recognized university;
• Must be TSC registered;
• Should have at least three years teaching experience of up to IGCSE level.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Effectively teach of the respective subjects;
• Assess learners as per the internal and external assessment policies;
• Effective and economic participation in the preparation and use learning resources;
• Actively participation in holistic development of the learners;
• Contribution to the upkeep of a compassionate and inspiring learning atmosphere;
To apply for this teaching position, kindly click the "Apply Now Button".
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budget