Applications are invited from qualified persons for the above vacant position.
- Minimum Qualification:Highschool
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
Age: 40 - 45 years
Experience: 5 years
Duties and Accountabilities
• Drive the company’s vehicles for official travel and business, or as requested by the directors
• Ensure punctuality and safe transport
• Observing the road and traffic laws and regulations of the Republic of Kenya
• Ensure that safe driving practices are adhered to including local driving codes and internally Ensure that vehicles are kept clean, tidy and in good working condition at all times
• Ensure that any vehicle in your possession is kept secure at all times
• Ensure that vehicles are given regular/day-to-day maintenance checks including but not limited to check oil, water, battery, brakes, tyres etc.
• Ensure that vehicles repairs are carried out properly to official manufacturers’ specifications’
• Prepare and submit vehicle monitoring report, including records of vehicle operations, maintenance, expenses and mileage
• Assist the person responsible for office administration to ensure vehicle insurance and registration is updated according to schedule
• Must have a valid driving license, certificates in defensive driving and first aid.
• Be at least 40 years and not older than 45 years of age.
• High school or equivalent diploma or comparable experience, proficient English skills (verbal and written).
• A minimum of 5 years driving experience as a Truck/Personal driver.
• Must have good geographical knowledge of Kenya, Kenyan road networks and
• Familiarity with GPS devices.
• Must provide a fit to drive medical clearance from a licensed local practitioner.
• Drivers must be medically fit for driving with acceptable vision as per statutory laws and have no permanent disability which can affect driving. Must be healthy and free from all communicable diseases
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured