JOB AVAILABILITY: We work all-year round (no low season).
MODE OF WORK: Working or training from our offices at Kasarani, Thika, and Kenol (subject to availability as only a few slots are usually available) or any other location of the successful candidate’s convenience.
SHIFTS: Day or night (the employee’s choice)
SALARY: KSH 200-250 per double-spaced page for trainees with about 1 year experience and KSH 275-300 per double-spaced page for highly experienced writers based on experience, quality, complexity, and urgency of the job, among other factors. Make up to 60k/month
Applicants MUST possess the following skills:
· ONLY academic writing experience will COUNT when determining the right candidate or trainee for the job and not any other skill or expertise. Therefore, ONLY apply if you possess the required academic writing experience.
· The said academic writing experience MUST also be of 1 year or more in several non-technical subjects, which means that you should be conversant with ALL the explicit and implicit theories, concepts, and other finer details relating to each.
· A University Degree from a recognized university
· Proficiency in English
· Should be able to meet STRICT deadlines
· Should be able to complete at least 5-7 pgs (double-spaced) of research work daily (Monday to Saturday; Saturday, Sunday, or any other Sabbath day applicable to the successful candidate will be optional for religious reasons).
· Should be able to work on papers that are 100% original (0% plagiarism).
· Knowledge of ALL major citation/referencing styles, including MLA, APA, Harvard, and Chicago, is a MUST. Knowledge of other referencing styles will be an added advantage.
· Those working/training at the offices must be within Nairobi, Thika, or Muranga regions as they have to commute to our offices.
- Only candidates with the relevant academic research experience of 1 year or more will be considered.
- Internet access and availability on phone are obligatory for those who choose to work from another location.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you posses the above research writing skills, follow the link below to apply and remember to attach your C.V. After receiving your application, we will tell you how you can send us two quality and properly referenced sample papers (APA and MLA) that you have done in the recent past. We have limited vacancies remaining. Approved candidates can start the job as soon as their applications are received and reviewed. It will only take us about 48-72 hours to review your application. Please note only experienced academic writers will be considered.