JOB AVAILABILITY: We work all-year round (no low season).
MODE OF WORK: Working from our offices at Kasarani (only a few slots available) or any other location of the successful candidate’s convenience.
SHIFTS: Day or night (the employee’s choice)
SALARY: Flexible up to KSH 300 per double-spaced page according to quality, complexity, and urgency of the job, among other factors, some of which are negotiable. Make up to 60k/month
Applicants MUST possess the following skills:
· ONLY academic writing experience will COUNT when determining the right candidate for the job and not any other skill or expertise. ONLY apply if you possess academic writing experience.
· The said academic writing experience MUST also be of 5 years or more in several subjects, which means that you should be conversant with ALL the implicit and explicit theories, concepts, and finer details relating to each one of them.
· A University Degree from a recognized university
· Proficiency in English
· Should be able to meet STRICT deadlines
· Should be able to complete at least 5-7 pgs (double-spaced) of research work daily (Monday to Saturday; Sunday is optional).
· Should be able to work on papers that are 100% original (0% plagiarism).
· Knowledge of ALL major citation/referencing styles, including MLA, APA, Harvard, and Chicago, is a MUST. Knowledge of other referencing styles will be an added advantage.
· Those working at the office must be within Nairobi, as they have to commute to our offices at Kasarani.
- Only candidates with the relevant academic research experience of 5 years will be considered.
- Internet access and availability on phone are obligatory for those who choose to work from another location.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you posses the above research writing skills, follow the link below to apply and remember to attach your C.V. After receiving your application, we will tell you how you can send us two quality and properly referenced sample papers (APA and MLA) that you have done in the recent past. We have limited vacancies remaining. Approved candidates can start the job as soon as their applications are received and reviewed. It will only take us about 48-72 hours to review your application. Please note only highly experienced academic writers will be considered.