Software & Data
Experience in the allied health industry. Strong customer relationship skills, ability to engage with all levels.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
Nookal is a fast-growing global SaaS company with our headquarters located in Queensland, Australia. Our purpose is to provide a market-leading comprehensive practice management system for the allied health industry. We aim to empower clinics to make better decisions about their business with our powerful software. Nookal also integrates with a multitude of other systems to further enhance the client’s experience.
The Customer Engagement Officer is responsible for managing the customer journey through the early stages of trialling the software, along with complete onboarding, ensuring new customers are set up for success on the platform. You will be responsible for engaging new customers through webinars and events, converting our trialists into paid subscribers through consultative selling to give them the best start with Nookal.
In this role, you will work cross-functionally within the Nookal environment, including marketing, product support, migration, and engineering. You will be responsible for passing on all customer feedback and concerns. You will help to connect all the dots for all the Nookal accounts.
What Success looks like
As we’re a small team, we need you to be proactive, customer-centric, and to take accountability for your area - a self-starter and team player combo. You’ll need to be able to demonstrate a successful track record in consultative sales, and have a passion for understanding customer problems. The mission is to ensure all clients receive the best customer experience when onboarding to Nookal and understand the true value of Nookal for their business.Role
- You will be responsible for engaging with prospective customers through various channels including phone, email and video demos;
- Through building an understanding of the clinic’s needs you will facilitate the sign-up process;
- Conducting webinars to demonstrate Nookal’s features and benefits to business owners and decision-makers;
- Representing Nookal at industry events, virtually and face to face, being the expert;
- Delivering on conversion and revenue growth targets. Leading a small team of engagement specialists (as required).
You will manage your own portfolio of customers to strengthen retention, increase expansion and cultivate advocacy for Nookal. You love working with our customers to understand and continuously align with their business goals and to optimize the value they are getting from Nookal by acting as their strategic advisor and providing insights, best practices, and recommendations.
- Experience in the allied health industry.
- Strong customer relationship skills, ability to engage with all levels.
- Ability to be self-driven and self-sufficient working remotely.
- Excellent verbal, presentation, and written communication skills, including the ability to chair meetings or host webinars.
- Strong time management skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Fluency in English.
- Experience with Nookal.
- Proven customer satisfaction/customer NPS results.
- Demonstrable experience and success in sales.
You will be reporting to Darren Rieck, CEO. Darren has worked in the industry for 25 years and has previously run multiple large allied health practices. He knows the importance of understanding the business’s needs, encourages his teams to innovate as much as possible, and is passionate about helping companies overcome business obstacles within the allied health industry.
At Nookal, we are fully remote and offer an amazing established team culture that connects all the team digitally. We offer very competitive packages along with other benefits. This is a great opportunity for the right person.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured