Victory Farms Kenya:
Victory Farms aims to be the most sustainable fish farm on the planet whilst it scales to feed 2 billion Africans in the coming 2 decades. Currently, VF is sub-Saharan Africa’s fastest growing fish farm, and the largest Fish Farm in East Africa. We have operations on the Kenyan side of Lake Victoria and distribution capacity throughout Kenya. The Company has the highest standards for performance, execution, culture, and integrity, with best in class talent from across the globe.
Accounts Assistant (located in Homabay)
In this role, you will be a key member within the Victory Farms Finance Department. You will report directly to our Accountant and your primary responsibilities will be as below but not limited to:
● Responsible for daily administration of financial functions including budgeting and cost control.
● Responsible for costing and budgeting of work in progress projects
● Assist management in preparing of project reporting and analysis.
● Create production of daily and periodic cost statements.
● Interpret the statistical and accounting information to appraise operating results in terms of cost, budgets, policies of operation, trends and increased
● Assisting with research, filing, data entry, recording and maintaining accurate and complete financial records.
● Handling sensitive or confidential information with honesty and integrity.
● Learning how to work as part of the Accounting team to compile and analyze data, track information and support the company
● Taking on additional tasks or projects to learn more about accounting and office operations.
● A degree in Finance or Accounting.
● CPA Part II
● At least 2-year Experience working as an account assistant.
● Ability to work closely with other team members and with minimal supervision.
● Have a positive attitude and self-drive.
● Knowledge of Microsoft Office software.
● Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and time leadership skills.
● Encouraging personnel management style and ability to work in and as a team.
● Excellent spoken and written English.
● Location: Homaby, Kenya
● Status: Full time
● Benefits included
● Salary: Competitive, based on experience