Active Directory SME
Software & Data
University degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or equivalent preferred 12+ years of experience is required with at least 10+ years of experience in relevant projects.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:12 years
Duties and Responsibilities:
- End to end Installation, configuration, and migration of on-premises Active Directory to Azure AD.
- Working on Azure AD Connect to provision sync between on-premises to on-cloud and write back.
- Provide L3+ technical support in the AD environment for both on-premises and in Azure AD.
- Handling Azure subscription and licenses-related tasks, deep dive of azure old/classic portal v/s new / portals, ARM templates, Azure AD-related services.
- Managing & Maintaining disk space/quota and permissions on File Systems.
- Awareness of Active Directory tools like ManageEngine, ADManager Plus, AD Audit Plus, Microsoft Intune, Microsoft Identity Management (MIM)
- Manage SLAs for Key deliverables within AD Infrastructure Operations, Monitoring, Alert Management, ITSM management - Incident, Problem, and Change management as per the ITIL processes
- Communicate with all other departments to understand their needs and ensure service is delivered to them within specified timelines.
- Experienced in VMware HA, VMotion configuration, DRS, Virtual server converting tool, server clustering.
- Handling Severity 1 incidents reported within the AD environment & responsible for preparing RCA.
- Participate and provide inputs and recommendations in the design of standards and policies regarding AD Infrastructure services concerning operation.
- Manage the Life cycle of AD Infrastructure resources including Server Hardware, OS, and Applications.
- Involved in build & release management process, Continuous Integration, and Deployment
- Created and deployed finely tuned AD update packages to specific collections of users, groups, and OUs, providing multiple installation methods and application configurations
- Participate in designing & implementing desired AD services as per customer requirement
- Responsible for handling AD migration, monitoring, sync, and operations within AD Infrastructure
- Monitor the availability, performance, and capacity of the AD environment.
- Handling escalations related to AD infra services & ensure communication with stakeholders.
- Responsible for installation, configuration, management, and maintenance of Windows Server Systems.
- Working with hardware vendors for server hardware issues or failures. Working with Site support persons for any remote site Server maintenance or recovery activity using ILO
Education and Years of Experience:
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or equivalent preferred
- 12+ years of experience is required with at least 10+ years of experience in relevant projects.
- ITIL Foundation V3 and above along with Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate or Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured