The Administrative/support cordinator will be responsible for the following duties :
• Coordinates various actions related to the administration of the unit's human resource activities, e.g., recruitment, placement, promotion, relocation, performance appraisal, job classification reviews, separation of staff members, training etc.
ensuring consistency in the application
• Liaises with central administration / executive services as required.
• Oversees the maintenance of vacancy announcement files and keeps track of status of vacancy announcements.
• Provides advice and answers general queries on classification procedures and processes. Provides information and advice to staff / consultants with respect to conditions of service, duties and responsibilities, and privileges and entitlements under the Staff Rules and Regulations.
• Provides expert assistance in the preparation and development of the unit's work programme and budget.
• Provides support to the Chief of HR in diverse matters as required.
Data Generation and Analysis :
• Generates human resources data for use in various HR analysis / planning including work force and successional planning,
• Supports the development of a monitoring systems for the score card on the Key Performance Indicators for recruitment processes.
• Provides development of human resources data analysis.
Collects data from relevant databases and prepares customized financial reports. Provides assistance in the review, and preparation of the medium-term plan and its revisions.
• Monitors staffing tables for a variety of human resource activities, e.g., appointments, retirement, expiration of appointments, reassignments, transfer and movement of staff.
Budget and Finance :
• Reviews, analyses and assists in the finalization of cost estimates and budget proposals, in terms of staff and non-staff requirements from departments / offices at headquarters and in the field, including programmatic aspects;ensures compliance with the medium-term plan and other legislative mandates.
• Assists managers in the elaboration of resource requirements for budget submissions. Monitors budget implementation / expenditures and recommends reallocation of funds as necessary.
• Reviews requisitions for goods and services to ensure (a) correct objects of expenditure have been charged, and (b) availability of funds.
• Monitors extra-budgetary resources, including review of agreements and cost plans, ensuring compliance with regulations and rules and established policies and procedures.
• Assists in the preparation of budget performance submissions. Assists in finalization of budget performance reports, analyzing variances between approved budgets and actual expenditures.
General Administration :
• Provides guidance, training and daily supervision to other general service staff in the area of responsibility.
• Coordinates extensively with service units and liaises frequently with internal team members both at Headquarters and in the field.
Performs other related administrative duties, as required (e.g., monitoring accounts and payment to vendors and individual contractors for services, physical space planning and the identification of office technology needs and maintenance of equipment, software and systems, organize and coordinate seminars, conferences and translations).
Audits the contractors' invoices against the goods and services provided by the contractor
• Processes the payment of contractors' invoices and monitor payments.
Perform other related duties, as assigned.
PROFESSIONALISM : Ability to perform a broad range of administrative functions, e.g. budget / work programme, human resources, Business Intelligence data generation and analysis, database management, etc.
Ability to apply knowledge of various administrative, financial and human resources rules and regulations in work situations.
• Shows pride in work and in achievements; demonstrates professional competence and mastery of subject matter; is conscientious and efficient in meeting commitments, observing deadlines and achieving results;
• is motivated by professional rather than personal concerns; shows persistence when faced with difficult problems or challenges;
remains calm in stressful situations. Commitment to implementing the goal of gender equality by ensuring the equal participation and full involvement of women and men in all aspects of work.
CLIENT ORIENTATION : Considers all those to whom services are provided to be "clients" and seeks to see things from clients' point of view.
Establishes and maintains productive partnerships with clients by gaining their trust and respect. Identifies clients' needs and matches them to appropriate solutions.
Monitors ongoing developments inside and outside the clients' environment to keep informed and anticipate problems. Keeps clients informed of progress or setbacks in projects.
Meets timeline for delivery of products or services to client.
• PLANNING AND ORGANIZING : Develops clear goals that are consistent with agreed strategies; identifies priority activities and assignments;
• adjusts priorities as required; allocates appropriate amount of time and resources for completing work; foresees risks and allows for contingencies when planning;
monitors and adjusts plans and actions as necessary; uses time efficiently.
Passed high school with a degree in administration and above 5 years working experience or equivalent is required.
Qualified candidates are required to send their updated CV.