This position reports to Chief Manager Administration & Internal Audit
Direct Reports: None
Key duties and responsibilities
1. Prepare and compile daily, weekly and monthly reports on activities of the company
2. Maintaining office cleanliness at all times.
3. Recording & follow up with regulatory authorities on permits, licenses and compliance reports and ensure timely renewal of the same.
4. Writing memos, letters and minutes.
5. Maintaining the filing system, proper record keeping
6. Custodian of inventories of all office equipment.
7. Manage the CMA & IA calendar by organising and scheduling meetings
8. Customer care / Answering all incoming calls/
Key Performance Measures
1. 100% regulatory compliance
2. Timely sending of reports
3. Accuracy of report
4. Timely issuing of contracts
Knowledge, experience and qualifications required
1. Bachelors’ degree/ Diploma in a business-related field
2. At least 1-2 years’ experience as an Administration Assistant
• Action oriented.
• Quality focus and attention to detail.
• Professionalism and integrity in line with the Company values.
• Good oral and written communication skills.
• Critical and analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
• Personal motivation and drive exhibited through commitment to hard work, continuous improvement and achievement of goals.
• Good customer relationship management skills (internal and external customers).