We are a Micro-Finance Company based in Nairobi Kenya . The Company offers ethical and innovative financial services to formally employed, Business people and under-served employees.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Reporting to management and performing secretarial duties.
• Processing, typing, editing, and formatting reports and documents.
• Filing documents, as well as entering data and maintaining databases.
• Liaising with internal departments and communicating with the public.
• Directing internal and external calls, emails, to designated departments.
• Arranging and scheduling appointments, meetings, and events.
• Monitoring office supplies and ordering replacements.
• Assisting with copying, scanning, faxing, emailing, note-taking, and travel bookings.
• Preparing facilities and arranging refreshments for events, if required.
• Observing best business practices and etiquette.
• Formal qualification in office administration, secretarial work, or related training.
• 3 years of experience as an Administrative Secretary would be advantageous.
• Advanced proficiency in managing documents, spreadsheets, and databases.
• Ability to liaise internally and externally on administrative matters.
• Exceptional filing, recordkeeping, and organizational skills.
• Working knowledge of printers, copiers, scanners, and fax machines.
• Proficiency in appointments scheduling and call forwarding systems.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills.
Note: Candidates between 20 to 25 years are encouraged to apply.