Applications are invited from qualified persons for the above intern position.
- Minimum Qualification:Certificate
- Experience Level:Volunteer, internship
- Experience Length:No Experience/Less than 1 year
Passion for agriculture, resilience and determination for success is key – the rest we can teach you.
Responsibilities of Agricultural officer
• Training farmers on various aspects of farming and giving the agronomical advice of farming high valued crops.
• Work closely with our sales team by providing outstanding customer service and support to farmers.
• You must have a positive attitude, enthusiasm for agriculture and the ability to nurture business relationships within a multi-disciplinary team.
• Coordinate field trials, analyze results and perform other sales support activities as required
• Directs and coordinates worker activities, such as planting, irrigation, chemical application, harvesting, grading, payroll, and recordkeeping.
• Analyze market conditions to determine acreage allocations to farmers for specific crops.
• Record information, such as production, farm management practices, and parent stock, and prepares financial and operational reports.
• Analyzes soil to determine type and quantity of fertilizer required for maximum production.
• Certificate in any agricultural field.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured