Analyst: Controllership at Cellulant Corporation
Software & Data
3-4 years of experience, ideally in a fintech company
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Provide business analysis to support the development of a financial and operational strategy, and the on-going development and monitoring of control systems designed to report accurate financial results.
- You will work closely with the: Controllership Team, ERP & Data Team, Product Teams, LT and Commercial Team
Financial reporting and analysis
- Delivering consolidated group financial reports on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Perform key performance indicators tracking, reporting and analysis and guide the revenue and cost analysis for the group.
- Monthly close out procedures- ensure that all countries carry out and share month end close out procedures for review and closure.
- Ensure current and future revenue and metrics reporting requirements are implemented in the ERP & DWH.
- Develop dashboards that report new initiatives in the business and provide analysis and insights to the management team that facilitate decision making.
- Continuous report improvement to provide relevant teams with relevant views and shorter report timelines for faster information, decision and action.
- Maintain Group revenue and metrics reporting templates to ensure standardization of views, information and understanding across the Group.
Planning and budgeting
- Coordinating the budgeting process across markets and all business units and up-loading budgets on the system (NetSuite).
- Assisting with ad-hoc budget / forecast requests from markets, business leads or other stakeholders.
- Advise on availability of budget for OpEx and CapEx items and review budget reallocation options/requests.
- Tracking actual v budget performance and sharing insights on YTD variance and projecting expected actual performance based on current trend.
- Highlight adverse variances for pro-active action from management/leadership.
Investor Relations, Leadership and Board reports
- Preparing periodic investor reports and responding to ad-hoc investor requests.
- Preparing periodic leadership and board reports and responding to ad-hoc LT and board requests.
- To collaborate cross-functionally across the company to build a holistic narrative for financial stakeholders. This is by providing technical accounting support to the country finance teams in the month- end close out procedures.
- Special Projects.
- Financial Reporting, Analysis and Budgeting.
- Proficiency in Accounting
- Financial Management Skills
- High level of competence in ERP - Netsuite.
Experience that will count in your favor;
- Experience with and understanding of financial planning processes and terminologies.
- Have operated in a high growth, multi-currency/geography business, ideally for a fintech company.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES:
- 3-4 years of experience, ideally in a fintech company
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, Accounting or related field is required.
- Have a strong background in financial modeling, data analytics or similar domain.
- Have a high standard of integrity.
- Must possess the ability to achieve results in a fast paced, high growth and global environment
- A self- starter with outstanding critical thinking and problem solving skills
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured