MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support Distributor/ Channel Partner in achieving sales target, buffer stocks & help preparing orders.
- Achieve growth and hitting sales targets county wise by successfully managing the GT accounts in designated counties.
- Achieve projected growth and hit sales targets in GT by successfully managing the key accounts.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering and understanding their needs in GT
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Able to identifying new customers in GT/Institutions and increasing customer Base County wise.
- Preparation of advance monthly travel plan with dates/locations/expected expenses.
- Able to forecast projected sales/ Growth in territory
- Able to travel in appointed region.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS;
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field
- Must have min of 3 years’ proven experience in introduction of new products, appointment of distributors/ wholesalers, channel partners & negotiating skills in General Trade (Food segment).
- Top-notch analytical skills -- you must have an eye for detail!
- The ability to travel to meet clients, attend conferences and research new markets as needed.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted