Headquartered in European Union, Mogo Finance operates in 17 countries globally. We offer car purchase and logbook loans with the most customer-centric borrowing process, and as part of our expansion plan, we have introduced a new project – Boda-Boda Financing in Kenya. We are looking for talented and motivated individuals to join our growing team.
- Handling office tasks e.g filing of all loan agreements etc.
- Inventory Management, ensuring all bikes are in the inventory and following up with dealerships in case of replacements of bikes.
- Generating all the required reports when needed.
- Setting up meetings with dealerships and reordering Bikes.
- Following up on stationery facilitation
- Handling logbook transfers
- Following up on Insurance on need be basis.
- Diploma/Degree in Business Administration or related field.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience as office admin.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word and Power point is a must).
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills.
- Ability to adapt quickly and work independently.
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Fluent in English and Swahili
- Competitive salary and monthly performance bonus
- Friendly and dynamic work environment
- Great opportunity to participate in building up business
- No bureaucracy
- Support from a professional international team
- Opportunity for personal development