Software & Data
Requires BS/BA in Business, Computer Science, related field, or comparable work experience
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:3 years
We are looking for a passionate individual who will be responsible for providing business analysis on technology projects and programs within the Corporate IT team. Works with various business teams to understand functional and non-functional requirements on new technology projects. Acts as a key team member on project teams to ensure successful delivery of project scope, schedule, budget and goals. Partners with Project Manager to take projects from concept to closure. Solicits and documents requirements for solutions, advocating for project stakeholders' needs while balancing broader IT departmental standards. Able to accurately document current-state business processes, as well as assist in designing future-state business processes. Traces requirements through from planning to execution in the project. Assists with testing of solution as needed to support the project stakeholders. Actively participates in the project delivery services community and engages in process design/improvements for the overall methodology, tools and processes.
- Elicit functional and non-functional requirements for technology projects by facilitating sessions with key project stakeholders
- Gather requirements and create solution documentation for business application development projects and/or infrastructure implementation projects
- Manage traceability of project requirements from project definition through design/build to testing/deployment of technology solutions
- Create business process diagrams working with business unit stakeholders; ensure traceability of process requirements into the project or program solution
- Assist with test case / test script creation and execution management for technology projects
- Manage workload of 4-5 concurrent active technology projects
- Demonstrates industry-standard knowledge for business process design, business analysis and requirements methodology and best practices
- Mentor more junior Business Analysts in best practices, deliverable quality and facilitation style
- Contributes regularly to the ongoing maturation of the BA practice
- Requires BS/BA in Business, Computer Science, related field, or comparable work experience
- Requires 3-10 years of experience as a Business Analyst, Business System Analyst or a comparable role, preferably in an IT or technology environment
- Demonstrated knowledge of business analysis and/or business process design and best practices
- Must have worked with current business process design methodologies and requirements gathering methods
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong facilitation and elicitation skills required, with a tendency toward attention to detail
- Thorough understanding and experience with various project SDLC / delivery methodologies
- Experience with industry-standard analysis tools such as SIPOCs, Use Case modeling, Swim Lane diagrams, functional / non-functional requirement identification.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured