Corporate Staffing Services Ltd
Engineering & Technology
In this role, you will be traveling to clients where you will carry out inspections, calibrations, and repairs on highly specialized equipment. You will also be responsible for identifying faulty equipment and suggesting upgrades when necessary
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
Title: Calibration Technician
Gross salary: 50k - 60k
Our client is a leading supplier of a full range of laboratory, process and medical. They also offer a full range of traceable calibration services in accordance with ISO/IEC17025:2017 requirements. They are looking to hire a detail-orientated calibration technician to join their technical staff. In this role, you will be traveling to clients where you will carry out inspections, calibrations, and repairs on highly specialized equipment. You will also be responsible for identifying faulty equipment and suggesting upgrades when necessary
• Traveling to clients for equipment Service, Repair & Calibration
• Performing routine equipment maintenance.
• Calibrating equipment to industry standards.
• Troubleshooting equipment failures.
• Conducting equipment repairs.
• Responding to client queries.
• Suggesting equipment upgrades.
• Completing job cards and equipment service & Calibration reports.
• Strict adherence to impartiality & confidentiality as expected by the business.
Key Skill and Qualifications
• Ordinary diploma in Electrical Eng-instrumentation or Related field from a recognized technical institution.
• Formal training in metrology
• Detailed experience with quality management systems (ISO/IEC-17025:2017) highly desirable.
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a calibration technician.
• Experience with food & Beverage quality equipment is an added advantage
• Competency with calibration software.
• Thorough knowledge of standard business software products (Microsoft Office, Outlook, excel etc.)
• Extensive experience with equipment maintenance and repairs.
• Advanced troubleshooting skills.
• Ability to stand, crouch, and kneel for extended periods.
• Excellent hand-eye coordination.
• Ability to travel both locally & internationally.
• Must work well in a team environment and must demonstrate excellent communication skills in the interaction with customers
• Ability to work with minimal
• Preferred age 28-35years
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Calibration Technician) before 30th March 2023.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured