Chief Financial Officer (CFO) is usually responsible for the administrative, financial, and risk management operations of the company. In addition, they are often involved in the development of a financial and operational strategy, KPIs, and the ongoing development and monitoring of the financial system.
Chief Financial Officer (CFO) job description
Every Chief Financial Officer (CFO) job description should start with an interesting, eye-catching introduction.
Here is an idea of what this introduction to Chief Financial Officer (CFO) job description may look like:
We are looking for a Chief Financial Officer to join our team! As our CFO, you will be responsible for for the administrative, financial, and risk management operations of our company.
In addition, you will also contribute to the development of our financial and operational strategy, KPIs, and the ongoing development and monitoring of the financial system.
Job duties and responsibilities
• Manage the company’s financial planning
• Plan and perform risk management duties
• Analyze and manage the organization’s liabilities and investments
• Plan, implement and manage investment strategies
• Manage fundraising plans and capital structure
• Determine finance KPIs
• Track and ensure cash flow is appropriate and sustainable
• Supervise finance personnel such as controllers, financial advisors, financial consultants and treasurers
• Manage and retain relationships with various vendors
• Prepare current reports
• Prepare and present forecasting reports
• Adhere to the law and company’s policies
Skills and Experience
• 10 years working experience with Multi-company Fast Consumer moving goods
• CPA(K)Holder with a Master’s Degree is preferable
• Cost accounting and management accounting experience
• Import costing practical knowledge and Intercompany transactions
• Reconciliations of ledgers, Trial Balance and Balance Sheet
• 10 Years working experience in FCMG Preferred