• Minimum Qualification: Degree in education
• Experience Level: Senior level
• Experience Length: 5 years
• Lead the formulation of the Academic Registry’s strategy
• Lead the design and delivery of excellent Academic Registry services across the student lifecycle from recruitment to graduation
• Oversight and implementation of institutional academic policy and the college academic regulatory framework.
• Lead the development and oversight of the college's Student Records System.
• Oversee financial planning for the Academic Registry to ensure its various sections operate efficiently within budget and provide value for money. Initiate and implement ways of improving efficiency and effectiveness to engender a culture of continuous improvement.
• Lead, develop and manage staff within the Academic Registry to provide a professional working environment that enables staff to meet and exceed their potential.
• Represent the Registrar and the college externally as required.
• Any other duties determined by the Registrar and commensurate with the level