At Mutungoni Academy, we believe your child deserves top-notch, well-rounded, and holistic education. This is what we strive to do - to create responsible and disciplined leaders of tomorrow. Look around the site to get more information and if you have any queries, feel free to reach out on any of the contacts provided.
We are searching for an enthusiastic computer teacher to promote computer literacy among our students. In this position, you will be required to craft and present lessons, develop teaching material and attend parent-teacher conferences. Computer teachers should also ensure that equipment remains in excellent working condition.
To ensure success as a computer teacher, you should demonstrate flexibility and support as you help students to develop confidence in their computer skills. An outstanding computer teacher will be cognizant of the socioeconomic factors that limit access to technology and will make a concerted effort to acclimatize students with no prior exposure to computers.
Computer Teacher Responsibilities:
• Planning lessons and activities that facilitate students' acquisition of basic and advanced computer skills.
• Instructing in a manner that develops students' confidence in their abilities.
• Observing and managing classroom dynamics.
• Invigilating and grading projects, quizzes, and examinations.
• Tracking and communicating students' advancement throughout the course.
• Ensuring that the computer laboratory remains free from food and drink at all times.
• Downloading important software updates and maintaining hardware.
• Attending parent-teacher and faculty conferences.
Computer Teacher Requirements:
• Degree/diploma holder.
• Ability to teach a candidate class.
• Minimum 2 years teaching experience.
• Excellent presentation abilities.
• Strong written and administrative skills.
• Nurturing, adaptable approach to instructing.
• Passionate about fostering computer literacy and academic excellence.