• A Degree (or equivalent) qualification in ICT industry
• Individuals currently pursuing or completed a certification such as: CompTIA Security+, CIISP, Cisco CCNA Security or Cybersecurity Network Defense Course (CNDC).
• Strong computer software skills – word processing, spreadsheets, database management and presentation
• Familiarity with cyber security topics and functions such as TCP, DNS, LDAP, cyber security frameworks, SSO, Encryption etc.
• Basic understanding of information security concepts and terms including attack vectors, malware, APTs, backdoors, phishing, social engineering, etc.
• Knowledge of security disciplines: identification, authentication, authorization, access control, administration and audit.
Leverage provided resources to research reported events, threats, vulnerabilities, and intelligence to triage critical events and assist in remediation on low level events.
Complete Network Security Certifications with different vendors – Fortinet, Sophos, checkpoint
Assist in the generation of reporting & creation of cyber security metrics
Identify network computer intrusion evidence and perpetrators
1) Firewall configuration and traffic analysis
2) System security design
3) Security training and awareness programs
4) Security policies and procedures