Aqua Vita is a fast-growing supplier of Point of Use water services for businesses in East Africa. As a Pioneer in the Point of Use water services Aqua Vita has led the B2B water evolution – offering state-of-the-art bottle-free water coolers and unparalleled equipment service. Aqua Vita products refresh and re-energize employees within small and large companies around East Africa.
Our mission is to provide customers with the highest level of service, integrity, and professionalism. We always strive to exceed our customer expectations rather than simply meet them. Our company culture balances friendly competition with togetherness. We want you to succeed as we want to succeed. We believe in what we do— providing our customers with a clean-to-go-green water solution.
What we are looking for
A Digital Marketer with extensive experience in Digital Marketing to oversee the company’s marketing campaigns both internally and externally and plays a key part in communicating the organizations marketing message. You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. Digital marketing managers will work with the marketing team, supporting teams (such as programmers), and vendors to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
Duties of the Digital Marketer- East Africa include:
• Preparing, planning and project managing the publication of all publicity material to maximise brand promotion.
• Creating marketing campaigns and working with the company's external agency to see them executed.
• Contributing to the annual sales and marketing plan.
• Planning and project managing marketing events and evaluating their success.
• Evaluating the effectiveness of all marketing activity.
• Developing and implementing an internal marketing programme.
• Supporting the marketing manager in day to day marketing activities.
• Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising
• Maintaining our social media presence across all digital channels
• Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
Digital Marketing responsibility
● Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
● Design, build and maintain our social media presence
● Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
● Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
● Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
● Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
● Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
● Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
● Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
● Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
● Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
● BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
● Proven working experience in digital marketing
● Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
● Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
● Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
● Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
● Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
● Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
● Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
● Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
● Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement