Director, Data Products, Community Pass at MasterCard
Software & Data
Experienced in ETL, data management & security principles and data analytics tools like Tableau and Domo. Ability to build custom data visualizations, prototype browser based UX/UI
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
The Director, Community Pass Data Products is responsible for developing data-driven innovative analytical solutions and identifying opportunities to support business and client needs in a quantitative manner and facilitate informed recommendations / decisions around our products and services, data architecture and data analytics platform capabilities. The role is a key change management leader in the H&D team who drives a culture of data-dependency and a focus on measurable outcomes as part of the product development process.
- Consults with stakeholders (eg.: Customers, Partners, Market and Product teams) to understand and translate their needs into ad hoc data analysis and/or solution development, ensuring that their requirements are accurately captured and technically feasible
- Engage deeply in product design. This means eliciting product hypotheses, drivers of feature success as well as user experience ‘north stars’ and then translating these into implementable data models with the support of data engineering
- Guides others in comprehensive technical analyses and allocates work across teams to ensure the delivery of high quality and effective solutions
- Liaises with stakeholders across Product, Technology, Legal, Data Privacy & Governance, 3rd party vendors to identify and elaborate on opportunities as they relate to data capture and transfer methods, analytical solution development, feasibility, and other technical offerings
- Leads development of reports, data files, and technical documentation associated with the Community Pass Data Platform
- Identifies and recommends opportunities to standardize and automate efforts to ensure quality and enable scaling of data analyses/analytical solutions
- Drives a culture of data-dependency across business and technical teams, ensuring that product drivers are measured and reported on regularly, and that decisions are taken based on quantitative insights where possible
- Successfully designed innovative approaches to client/stakeholder solutions, facilitating interactions and developing and delivering products or solutions via agile methodology
- Successfully managed projects and project expectations to ensure client satisfaction
- Demonstrated success interacting with product/market teams to understand business needs and to ensure that proposed solution/design meet their needs effectively
- Successfully possessed strong awareness of internal capabilities and resource utilization, designated work streams and assignments
- Experienced in ETL, data management & security principles and data analytics tools like Tableau and Domo.
- Ability to build custom data visualizations, prototype browser based UX/UI
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to communicate appropriately at all levels of the organization; this includes written and verbal communications as well as visualizations
- Team player able to work effectively at all levels of an organization with the ability to influence others to move toward consensus
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured