We are a leading retailer & wholesaler of quality housewares including small domestic appliances. We operate our several retail shops in Kenya. In the domestic appliance market, we represent world class manufacturers.
We are seeking an experienced and diligent Electrical Service Technician with a formal electrical repair background specifically with toasters, juicers, cookers, coffee makers and other small domestic appliances
The successful candidate will be at the forefront of building a world class after sales support system to our customers including education, information, repair and 5-star service.
The person should have a positive can-do personality, have excellent follow-up, be highly resourceful and have good spoken and written English communication skills
Roles & Responsibilities
• Provide after sales education and information to customers purchasing electronic appliances.
• Repair small domestic appliances that have developed a fault.
• Replace faulty or worn out parts.
• Fit, assemble and install new equipment.
• Carry out routine servicing, maintenance and inspection work on equipment that is protected by an extended guarantee taken out by a customer.
• In combination with customer service keep customers informed until fault resolution.
• Keep proper documentation of repairs, parts and
• Provide feedback to management on customer impacting issues
• Carry out other duties as assigned that may extend electrical appliances
Qualifications and Competencies
• 3 years minimum work experience servicing world class domestic appliances in a formal environment.
• Certifications from world class brands. Proof of training also accepted.
• Certificate/Diploma Holder in Engineering or related subjects
• Excellent follow-up with internal & external customers
• Communication and customer service skills
• Good time management and organization
• Good computer skills
• Reliable, trustworthy and able to take responsibility
• Methodical and accurate in the handling of paperwork
• Takes initiative and is ambitious