Factory Manager – Manufacturing
Engineering & Technology
Mechanical or Chemical Engineering graduate
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
Reporting to: Head of Supply Chain
Our client is a multinational FMCG organization handling Personal care, Beauty, Food & Nutrition and Home care brands. They have presence across Africa, Europe, North America and Asia – Pacific and have been in operations for over 100 years.
The overall development, performance, and maintenance of the factory’s activities to obtain the maximum efficiency, production, quality, and profitability for the organisation.
• Manage, direct, and monitor the overall performance of the factory
• Maintain and improve factory production, operations, processes, outcomes, and report results regularly
• Ensure goods produced are of the right quality
• Effectively liaise with Key Departments to ensure smooth and efficient running of the factory
• Monitor and report on key KPI’s
• Maintain accurate records
• Effective liaison with and support and assistance to the relevant departments like Customer Service, Technical and Marketing
• Develop and follow a maintenance schedule, and maintain the equipment for maximum efficiency
• Developing plans for the factory’s progress, production improvement and general growth
• Support to all other Departments with related issues
• Recruitment, training, set action and targets, appraise and manage performance, development, coaching and general support of all team members to ensure targets are met
• Delegate responsibilities to team with supervision, accountability and review
• Implement/maintainManagement Systems – Quality, Environment, Health and Safety
• Ensure the Factory is a safe and healthy work environment for all employees
• Work to meet the sustainability targets in line with the organisation policy – waste management, utilities optimisation
• Responsibly use resources and control expenses to meet budget
• Adhere to all organisation policies and procedures
• Ensure the Factory and entire site complies with all statutory and regulatory requirements
• Interact and co-operate with all members of the organisation, its suppliers and customers
• Mechanical or Chemical Engineering graduate
• Strong in technical skills, solutions provider
• 4-5 years’ experience in process plant operations / production / maintenance / safety
• Soap plant experience is an added advantage
• Must have experience leading a big team of 300+ staff.
• Must have problem-solving skills and be a quick thinker
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured