Finance Intern at Justice Defenders
Accounting, Auditing & Finance
Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce, Finance or Accounting option.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Volunteer, internship
- Experience Length:No Experience/Less than 1 year
- Justice Defenders is seeking a Finance Intern to offer support to the finance team on the day-to-day operations of the Department.
- Prepare payments and payment vouchers to support payments.
- Ensure that all requisitions, accountability and support documents are properly filed.
- Updating petty cash schedules and ensuring they reconcile with the MPESA Statement.
- Assist in verification of accountability against funds advanced.
- Assist in preparation for organizational audits.
- Any other finance-related tasks as may be assigned from time to time.
We are looking for candidates who possess the following skills, competencies and experiences:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce, Finance or Accounting option.
- Qualified CPA part II or equivalent in ACCA.
- Keen and pays attention to detail.
- Ability to work well within a team.
- Possess Excel spreadsheet and word-processing programs at a highly proficient level.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality in performing of the duties.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured